What we strive for
The objectives we’re striving for in everything we do.
- To recruit members from all States and Territories in Australia.
- To safeguard and develop the status and interests of Australian carpenters.
- To take action to protect the interests of the carpentry industry.
- To work on behalf of members on issues concerning legislative measures, proposals, Government regulations and enactments which may affect the Carpentry Industry.
- To source and pro-actively communicate relevant information to members, relating to their business activities and the Carpentry Industry.
- To provide services to members with the aim of assisting them in the improvement of their standards of performance, business model and profitability.
- To promote the services and products of members through advertising.
- To promote ethical conduct by members in their business activities and to facilitate the settlement of disputes between members and their clients.
- To consult employer organisations or other bodies to protect and further the interests of member employers and employees in the industrial relations sphere.
- To encourage social contact between members.
- To advise on the training options for both apprentices and employees.
- To encourage members in the pursuit of our key goals – professionalism, integrity and excellence.
- To promote and encourage co-operation between Carpentry Australia and other organisations working towards fully or partially similar objectives.