The fastest and easiest way to get your DBL-C or DBU
Our Registration program!!!
Exclusive Service For VICTORIAN CARPENTERS
The fastest and easiest way to get your DBL-C or DBU Registration.
The legislation in Victoria states that carpenters must have a minimum of a DBL-C Registration in order to do work valued at over $10,000 for:
- Private Clients,
- Owner Builders, and
- DBM Builders
Making a carpentry business profitable doing jobs worth less than $10,000 is nearly impossible. So what’s your next step?
Like CA, our Registration Program has been created by chippies, for chippies. We’re here with support right the way through, to help you get your DBL-C or DBU Registration as quickly and easily as possible.
How does it work?
- Register your interest below,
- We’ll be in touch to confirm your information and talk you through the Registration Program and process,
- Sign up to the Program – you’ll pay a one-off fee and from there, we’ll get your first visit or class booked in to get stuck in to your application,
- We’re with you the whole way through to make sure the process is quick, easy and you’re ready to get registered!
Getting your DBL-C registration opens up so many doors – whether you want to stick to carpentry or be an unlimited builder down the track, at the very least it’s a critical first step. Unless you’re planning to stay on full time wages or subby, you’re going to need your DBL-C or DBU now or in the future. With CA, you’re getting dedicated support the whole way through the process, delivered in the best possible way by the guys who know our trade best.
Spaces are limited: register your interest now!
BUILDERS LICENSE FOR ALL STATES AND TERRITORIES
Carpentry Australia as part of our service to support the Industry we have teamed up with expert trainers to ensure we can help Carpenters across Australia obtain their Builders License.
The process to get a builders licence includes the preparation of an application form that requires proving and providing appropriate experience within the particular trade through required qualifications, references and financial checks.
We have a team of client service officers who specialise in obtaining builders licences in all States and Territories across Australia. We can assist with the full process to get you registered successfully in a fastened timeframe.
When filling out your ‘Applicant’s Residential Building Experience’ forms it is advised that you provide all the job sites and years of relevant industry experience in a wide range of building construction work; not just the minimum two (2) years.
Why choose Carpentry Australia for support?
- You need someone to take care of everything as you don’t have the time!
- Our Trainers do your application for you so you don’t have to worry about annoying paperwork!
- They have attained over 1800 licences in a variety of categories – and still counting!
- Our clients have a 98% pass rate on the very 1st attempt!
- If you don’t pass 1st try you stay with us until licenced @ no extra cost! You WILL get licenced with us!
- We can provide references of those that have passed and help give feedback on the process & assessors!
The Registration Program is a service exclusively for qualified Carpentry Australia members in Victoria. If you’re not a member yet, get more info and sign up here.