Introducing the NEW Feature Packed Festool KS60 – Slide Compound Mitre Saw
The NEW Feature Packed KS 60 – Slide Compound Mitre Saw
Compact, versatile and mobile!
The compact and light weight design make it ideal for mobile use. Great application versatility; cutting boards and panels up to 305 x 60 mm, square timber up to 60mm thick or cutting skirting boards and cornices to precise angles – quick and easy.
Extremely compact with flush mounted guide rods and a light weight of 17.8kg. It makes no compromises in terms of precision and versatility of use. A mitre angle up to 60 degrees on both sides and a bevel angle of up to 46 or 47 degrees on both sides.
Festool’s KS 60 can help you:
- Sawing panels and laminate
- Cutting plastic and steel cable ducts to size
- Cutting grooves to a defined depth
- Trimming aluminium and other non-ferrous metal profiles
- Trimming skirting boards and cornices up to 120 mm in height
- Cutting strip material to fit
- Cutting beams and boards up to 60 mm thick and square timber up to 88 mm thick.
Discover more about the KS 60 by watching our latest video:
Check out how the KAPEX KS 60 can help you achieve great results at www.festool.com.au including how-to videos and guides.